Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Lately

I.
I am dying.
I am nowhere used to having this many projects run at once.
PLUS, I'm working two jobs.
BUT YOU DIDN'T COME HERE FOR WHINING.
YOU CAME FOR ART.
BOOM.
CLICK FOR THE BIGS.

So, this file is so big in photoshop that my computer has been wheezing for hours.
We learned textures and clipping masks and the like in digital rendering class. So I made this.
These are my boys.
My poncho boys.....just kidding.
But they are my boys.
Vincent and Danny.
Otherwise known as;
VILLAIN AND DO-GOODER!!
My little babies that I've been toying with for some comic ideas :)

MOVING ON.
I've also been working on a t-shirt design for Pittsburgh (that is still a WIP)

It seems that the general concensus is that I should make the sweater flat and more graphic. So I'm going to toy around with that a bit.
But yeah, Mr. Rogers was from Pittsburgh so that's why you see his lovely sweater ensemble up there.

ALSO; I finished that pesky Undershaw editorial:
When I printed it, it turned out really dark, so If I ever print it again, I'll have to lighten it up even more. But I'm happy with it. It's some of the best rendering I've ever done, so as not good as it may be; I'm pretty darn proud.

Currently I'm working on like twelve million other projects, including two that are Alice in Wonderland based, A mix-matched animal, a wine bottle label with uncooperative lions, mini comics with V and DG, and I'm sick and everything hurts.

Goodnight. I have stupid lions to hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment