Thursday, September 13, 2012

For the Past couple weeks, we've been working on a two page editorial spread. We were allowed to pick whatever topic we wanted, so I, of course, chose the Save Undershaw campaign. I have gone through so many iterations of this drawing that I'm about to vomit. But here's what I have so far. It's still a work in progress, so don't hate me too much! I promise to post the final lay out when it's completely done!
I wasn't trying to use just one Holmes actor as my reference. I took a good long look at all of them, and decided on some defining features. Then I set to work.
BUT, I must admit, Granada!Holmes was certainly the main influence. As I'm sure you can no doubt tell if you are a fellow Holmesian.
And I was quite chuffed that my project was not the only one that had a Sherlock influence! One of My classmates is doing an editorial about Elementary vs. BBC!Sherlock. It's really awesome! He has a great style so I can't wait to see the finished piece. Here's his blog if you're interested! BOOP

No comments:

Post a Comment